Monday, March 16, 2009

Maternity Clothes

So we're cleaning out our basement this past weekend...I find the dreaded boxes of maternity clothes that my step-mother gave to me before moving out of the country. I've had them for 4 1/2 years. I kept them because I thought that one day a miracle would occur and I would need them. Well, that's not happening.

I decided to sell all of them on Ebay. I had these nice intentions of using the money to pay for stuff around the house. Then I went out to lunch with a friend. I told her the story and she looked at me angerly and said, "I want you to take any money you make off those clothes and spend it on something absolutely ridiculous. Pink shoes, an exotic purse, a necklace you don't need. You deserve to get something fun out of the horrible infertility road you've been on. I DEMAND it."

So I agreed! Any thoughts on how I should spend??

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Get a pair of jeans that are expensive and make your butt look great!

Blog Shmog said...

Your friend is right!

I love jeans so maybe an expensive pair. A day at the spa would be awesome too!

karichuckroryskylar said...

Definitely a pair of awesome shoes or a purse, I know how much you love bags.

Becky said...

Definitely buy something you wouldn't normally buy yourself. I think the jeans is a great idea or an expensive purse! Have fun buying for yourself!!1